Because each resort has a unique layout and its own operating challenges, our experts help the resort management team to define their needs in digital signage across the mountain and village. With the perspective of an outsider to the resort, our audit provides realistic solutions and customized tools to make the best decisions for future investments.
What are the objectives of a real-time information audit?
- Identification of any structural problems of the ski area (topography, recurring operating disruptions, security).
- Identification of critical locations (base area, departure/arrival of main lifts, tipping points).
- Highlights of the existing signage as a whole (strengths and weaknesses, gaps).
- Sign concept definition and objectives.
- Recommendations and design of a strategic pattern for each location (the right product with the right message at the right time).
- Budget approach and planning recommendations based on resort priorities.